Thank you for visiting our online shop.
Protection of your privacy is very important to us.
Our company address is Stationsplein 45, 3013 AK Rotterdam, Floor 7 Unit D133
Our postal address is Plaza 8-10, 3012 CW Rotterdam
Our registration number at the Chamber of Commerce is 62852248
Our VAT number is NL854983909B01
Below you will find extensive information about how we handle your data. If you have any questions please contact us directly
+3110 - 4136940
When you visit our website, we save
- your e-mail address if you submit messages/questions on this website
- your e-mail address if you communicate it to us
- all information that you have supplied to us voluntarily (e.g. research information and/or site registration)
- to inform you of updates to our site
- to contact you for marketing purposes
The information is only used internally and is not passed on to other organisations for commercial purposes.
We have no partnerships or special relationships with third parties on the internet.
by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
by phone: +31(0)10-4136940
Being the data subject, you have the following rights according to:
- art. 15 GDPR, the right to obtain information about your personal data which we process, within the scope described therein;
- art. 16 GDPR, the right to immediately demand rectification of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- art. 17 GDPR, the right to request erasure of your personal data stored with us, unless further processing is required;
- art. 18 GDPR, the right to request restriction of processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is contested by you;
- the processing is unlawful, but you refuse their erasure
- we no longer need the data, but you need it to establish, exercise or defend legaL claims, or
- you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordfance with art. 121 GDPR;
- art. 20 GDPR, the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structed, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request its transmission to another controller.
- art 77 GDPR, the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your habitual place or residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.
E-mail advertising if you do not subscribe to the newsletter and your right to opt out
If we receive your e-mail address in connection with the sale of a product or service and you have not opted out and you are not a consumer who has his habitual residence in Poland, we reserve the right to regularly email you offers for products from our product range that are similar to those you have already purchased. This serves the protection of our legitimate interests in promoting and advertising our products to customers that are overriding in the process of balancing of interests. You can opt out of this use of your email address at any time by sending a message to the contact option specified below or by using the opt-out link in the advertising email, without incurring any costs beyond the cost of transfer calculated at the base rates.
If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will regularly send you our e-mail newsletter based on your consent according to Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. a) GDPR, using the data required or disclosed by you separately for this purpose. You may unsubscribe from the newsletter service at any time. For this purpose you can either send a message to the contact option specified above or use the opt-out link in the newsletter. Upon unsubscription, we will delete your email address unless you have expressly consented to the further use of your data or we reserve the right to further use your personal data in the scope and manner permitted by the law, of which we inform you in this notice.
General credit assessment
Provided that you gave us your express consent to it, we reserve the right to obtain information about your identity and creditworthiness using the services of specialised service
providers (credit reference agencies). To this end, we will transfer your personal data needed for the credit assessment to the following company:
CRIF Bürgel GmbH
In this process, we will apply appropriate measures to respect your rights, freedoms and legitimate interests. You can contact us via the contact option specified below to present your
standpoint and contest the decision. You may revoke your consent at any time by sending a message using the contact data below. The consequence may be that we will no longer be able to offer you certain payment options.
About communication by letter
If you send us your postal address via the web, you may receive mailings from us with information on products and services. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please contact us at the address stated above.
About communication by phone
If you give us your telephone number via the web, our company will only contact you by telephone if this is necessary to inform you about the orders you have placed on-line.
If you wish to correct your personal information, please contact us at the address stated above.